Thursday, December 15, 2011

The New Old Fashioned Holiday Cards

Once upon a time... Ok, so every year since 2000

I have attempted to send Christmas cards to my near and dear. Usually I get through about six and lose steam. Then I feel really bad because the time I realize that I haven't finished my Christmas cards it is already past Christmas. OOPS!

Along came Sincerely Ink. I am not sure I can adequately describe my relief and love for this app. I was able to take a photo of me and my kiddo and design a card all on my iPhone. The only other requirement of me was to add addresses in and press send. So easy!

The cards cost around $2. However, you can buy in bulk and get extra cards for free. I love it!

If you are like me and get too busy to finish your foray in to the old fashioned practice of Christmas cards this app is for you. I love hearing someone received one. Gives my heart a little warmth in this cold month. Try it out and see for yourself.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment